The hull is of a single skin solid laminate in the central regions below the waterline with the remainder and topsides in a sandwich construction using a Divinycell core. Multi-axial matting is used with Vinylester resin. The hull is finished in white gelcoat with a red coloured cove line and boot topping. Internally, the hull is top-coated throughout.
The antifouling was removed in Nov 2021 back to the gelcoat and the Gelshield epoxy coating was renewed and all anodes replaced and re-antifouled.
An internal bottom grid is laid up in a female mould and then laminated into the base of the hull increasing stiffness throughout the hull structure. The hull is formed with an integral keel stub to which the lead keel is through bolted. This also forms the separate engine and main bilge sumps.
The main bulkheads are made of marine grade plywood with a mahogany veneer and laminated on both sides to the hull and deck. The chain plates are bolted to the reinforced main bulkhead. The backstay chain plate is bolted to the transom. The loads of all rigging and deck fittings are distributed through the hull via changes in the lay up of the affected areas.
- Hull and deck hand laid in purpose built modern laminating hall.
- Vinylester resins with a Multiaxial matting over a Divinycell core
- Cove lines and boot top in gelcoat.
- Hull internally painted with topcoat throughout
- Internal stiffening provided from a bottom grid made from a female mould
- Keel stub integral with hull forming a deep bilge
- Bolt on wing keel for high performance
- Spade rudder with 125mm Aluminium stock mounted using self aligning bearings
- All underwater skin fittings and seacocks replaced in 2017
LOA 17.6m 57’ 9”
LWL 15.3m 50’ 3”
BEAM 5.06m 16’ 7”
DRAFT 2.55m 8’ 3”
AIR HEIGHT (approx.) 24.5m 80’ 5”
DISCPL light (approx.) 20500kg 45100lbs
BALLAST 6750kg 14036lbs
FUEL 1100lts 241gal
WATER 850lts 187gal
HOLDING 160lt 35gal
- Teak laid deck using 12mm teak and teak capping rail
- Full width sprayhood 2021
- Removable fabric external pilot house window covers
- Large anchor locker forward
- Teak washboards
- Large lazarette locker with access from two aft deck hatches
- Separate gas locker aft.
- Separate locker aft for fuel etc.
- Rondal flush teak laid hatches on deck to lazarettes and forepeak
- Pilot house skylights from Lewmar's Ocean profile range
- Cabin deck hatches Lewmar Ocean profile range
- Rope controlled Genoa tracks cars led back to the cockpit
- Lewmar 66 two speed hydraulic primary winches
- Lewmar 50 two speed hydraulic mainsheet winch
- Lewmar 50 two speed hydraulic winch for outhaul
- Lewmar 2 x 56 two speed runner winches
- Lewmar 2 x 56 halyard winch adjacent to mast
- Main sheet and outhaul winch control buttons repeated at the helm
- All Deck gear from Lewmar
- 8 stainless steel mooring cleats fitted to capping rails
- Stainless steel anti chafe strips on the capping rail adjacent to the cleats
- Stainless steel boarding ladder with teak treads
- Pulpit and push-pit in stainless steel
- Gates in the guard-rails
- Folding teak cockpit table
- Lewmar anchor windless
- Anchor Simpson Lawrence plough type
- 30kg Stainless steel Bruce anchor (stowed below decks)
- 100 m of 10mm galvanised chain with long rope rode attached
- Pressure deck wash pump (Salt water)
- Scanstrut painted radar post
- Deck light aft on pole
- Custom cockpit seat cushion
- Full cockpit Bimini on Stainless Steel frame 2012
- Remote control hydraulic Bensenzoni stainless steel and teak gangplank 2013
- Teak outboard Bracket on Pushpit
- Danbouy MOB Marker stored on Pushpit
- Pushpit teak corner seats
- Full and Partial deck awnings
Interior cabinet, doors and frame joinery finished in a satin varnish over mahogany with chrome finished hinges and locks. Teak and holly cabin sole boards. Some areas have fitted carpets.
Layout from forward
Forepeak workshop area accessible from on deck via a Rondal flush teak covered hatch or via a door from the forward port bunk cabin, fitted with a rope stowage rail to starboard and fitted storage cabinets finished in white Perstorp and a workbench to port, access to bow thruster under workbench forward. The sole is finished in bare sanded teak slats. There is a bilge pump with a float switch fitted under this area.
Forward of the mast there is a double cabin to starboard and a twin bunk cabin to port, both with a hanging lockers. The double cabin also has a bedside cabinet. All bunks have a bulkhead reading light, both cabins have a deck hatch with an Oceanair blind/mosquito screen and there is an opening port hole in each cabin. The cabin sole is teak and holly finish with hinged and locked access panels to gain access below to the bilges. Both of these cabins are heated.
Forward of the starboard double cabin there is an en-suite hears with a shower. This area is finished with Corian floor panels over a central drain and the bulkheads are covered in a white wipe down finish.
Aft of the port forward cabin and abaft the mast there is a day head with a shower. This area is finished with Corian floor panels over a central drain and the bulkheads are covered in a white wipe down finish.
Steps to up to the Pilothouse saloon which has a large U-shaped leather covered seating area to starboard with a raised navigation desk to port. The nav station chair is fitted on a gas strut to allow it to be raised for keeping watch from inside. There is also an internal throttle control built into the chart table. Outboard of the nav station leather bucket chair there is the yachts main switch panel with a mimic panel for the lights. There is a slide out draw type drinks fridge outboard of the chair. Immediately aft of this there are steps down to the galley.
Access to engine is through the lifting floor which is on hydraulic rams to assist. There are four opening deck hatches in the pilothouse roof to provide ventilation.
Steps down to the galley fitted with a Force 10 four burner cooker with a Corian work top incorporating a chest freezer and fridge. Ample storage for food and galley equipment. Door to machinery space and door to aft cabin. There are two opening port holes in the galley. On the galley centreline bulkhead there is the 240 volt AC panel, generator start panel and battery charge control panel.
Machinery space houses the Fischer Panda generator, Mastervolt master switch and Chargers and inverter and the Lewmar commander hydraulic tank and motors.
Aft Cabin with large Super King size central bed, plentiful stowage beneath, hanging lockers and cupboards to port and starboard, two person leather to port and desk/dressing table to starboard, upholstored headboard. Air-conditioning and heating. Access to under floor stowage and sea cocks. Two deck hatches with blinds/mosquito screens and two opening port holes.
Door to En-suite with separate shower, Vacuum toilet and integral Corian washbasin and floor.
- Interior finish in satin varnish Mahogany
- Floorboards from traditional teak and holly with hinged access panels
- Blinds to all windows and portlights
- Corian work surfaces in galley
- Corian on toilet floors and surfaces
- Pilot house with good all-round visibility
- Engine access through saloon floor with heavily insulated door opening on gas struts
- Solenoid gas shut off located in galley
- Force 10 four burner stove with grill and oven
- Pressurized hot and cold water
- Hot water from main engine or immersion heater to the 60lt calorifier
- Vacuum fresh water toilets flushing into stainless steel holding tanks
- Eberspacher diesel heaters
- Washing machine mounted in galley
Farr Ahead has a primary 24v dc system for onboard systems with a 12v dc service circuit for some "12v only" equipment fed by a 24v to 12v converter. The engine and generator run off a separate 12v dc battery.
The service batteries are charged from a 220v ac 100 Mastervolt charger (new 2019) powered from the shore or the generator. The 12 volt batteries are charge via 24 to 12 volt Mastervolt dropper and via the generator and engine 12 volt alternators.
There is also a 24v / 2500w Mastervolt Sine Wave inverter to provide 220v ac
- DC service system 24v
- House Batteries 6 x 225 AH (Mastervolt batteries replaced 2019)
- Start battery 12v 45AH
- Instrument 12v 85AH
- Charging from a 24v 110A alternator off the main engine with Mastervolt regulator
- DC switch panel with circuit breakers located in galley area
- Earth plate on hull
- AC system 230volt / 16 amp / 50hz
- Mastervolt 220v 100 Amp battery charger (2019)
- Mastervolt 220v 50 Amp battery charger
- Mastervolt Sine Wave 220v Inverter 24/2500
- Mastervolt Isolating transformer for shore power
- Mastervolt 24 volt to 12 volt dropper to charge 12 volt batteries
- 16A Shore power system
- 230 volt outlets throughout the accommodation
- Ray Marine RL70 Pathfinder plotter radar at the chart table
- Ray Marine RL70C in cockpit pod
- Radome mounted on Scanstrut pole
- 2 x Raymarine autopilot heads, (one at helm and one at the chart table)
- Ray Marine GPS Loran at Chart Table
- Furuno VHF FM2721 at Chart table with repeater at helm
- Target Communications receiver at chart table wired to a Thrane and Thrane unit.
- Raymarine autopilot remote control stored at chart table
- Ray Marine Depth, Log, Wind, Magnified wind and Max view above companionway
- Ray Marine Multi head at pedestal
- Ray Marine Auto Pilot Control
- 2 X Ray Marine autopilots with two rams, (only one ram connected at a time)
- TV antenna at mast
- Radio CD player in aft cabin
- Flat screen TV in owners cabin
- Radio/CD Player in Saloon
- Cockpit speakers
- Built in microwave in the galley
- Soba Babynova 1000 washing machine built in galley
Mast and Rig
- Hood hydraulic in mast furling - The mast is keel stepped and is a three spreader masthead rig.
- The mast and boom are painted in white Awlgrip.
- Selden hydraulic Furlex system for the Genoa
- Selden hydraulic Furlex staysail furling
- Rod Rigging
- A Navtec system 50 hydraulic unit is fitted in the cockpit for control or adjustment of the Vang and backstay.
- The mast is fitted with internationally approved navigation lighting (steaming light on the front and a tri-color at masthead) as well as anchor light, signal horn, winch handle pocket, flag halyards and Windex.
- Spinnaker pole painted white and mast mounted track with continuous line heel control
- Tracks on mast for Main, Genoa and Staysail halyards
- Navtec Hydraulic panel in cockpit controlling the Vang and Backstay
- Navtec Stainless steel rigging screw covers
- Rod Rigging
- In boom preventer lead back to cockpit jammer
- Yanmar 4LHA-TE140hp turbo charged diesel engine (approx. 3153 hours) 2012 major overhaul at approx. 2700 engine hours What’s ap video available of engine running April 22
- Aquadrive Flexible coupling connected to 45mm stainless steel shaft
- Stern Gland replaced in 2018
- J Prop feathering propeller
- Spare J Prop feathering propeller
- Fischer Panda generator (857 engine hours) 2012 major overhaul. What’s app video of it starting and running April 22 available
- Lewmar hydraulic retractable bow thruster – What’s ap video available of bow thruster in use
- Lewmar Commander hydraulic system – 2 x 24 volt DC motors
- PTO hydraulic pump on generator
- Rope cutter
- Three electric bilge pumps, forward, main bilge and lazarette
- High bilge water level warning lights for main and lazarette at pedestal
- Manual bilge pump controlled from cockpit
- Automatic engine room fan.
- Fuel tank selector change over valve
- Stainless steel fuel, water and black and grey water holding tanks
- Fuel tanks - 2 tanks total 1100lt
- Water - 2 tanks total 850lt
- Sealand vacuum toilets
- 126ph Seafresh watermaker (not used for at least three years and will need the buyer to overhaul at their cost)
- Eberspacher heating with outlets through out the yacht
- Air-conditioning unit in aft cabin
- Soba Babynova1000 Washing machine built into galley
- Jabsco pump for salt water deck wash / anchor chain washdown
- 2006 two stroke 8/9 Hp Tohatsu outboard
Saftey and Miscellaneous
- Mooring warps
- Boat hook
- Zodiac Dinghy and 8 hp 2 stroke outboard
- Owners manual with full set of systems drawings and wiring diagrams
- UK-Halsey in mast furling mainsail, Pentex laminate CXP with beige UV strip and red draft lines 2011/12
- UK-Halsey Tri radial cut Genoa, Pentex laminate CXP with beige UV strip and red draft lines 2011/12
- UK sails Staysail (2000)
- Cruising Chute with snuffer
- Spinnaker with snuffer
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Videos of the exterior and aft cabin available by Whats app
Stewart Oliver+44 (0) 777 17 666 51