The Najad 380 Maric was built for her current owner and sold by us in 2008 -
The current owners have looked after the boat impeccably and she has only ever been sailed as a family cruiser from the south coast of the UK
This is an outstanding yacht!
Maric is Part 1 registered and VAT paid
Navigation/ electrical Equipment
Electrical System 220V shore power system 220 V sockets in all cabins
220V Battery Charger
Victron energy battery monitor at chart table
12 V socket at the Nav station
Service batteries 420 Ah (3 x 140 Ah)
Start battery 75 Ah 12 V
Solara 45W semi flexible solar panel on the companionway hatch garage with regulator
Raymarine ST 60+ Log, speed, Wind, Depth
ST 60 + Graphic display
Autopilot -Raymarine ST6002
Plotter C120 (Raymarine) - with 2kw Raydome
VHF ICOM IC-M423 with two mikes
Loose loud hailer to connect to VHF for loudhailing or auto fog signals
Hi-Fi Stereo system with radio, CD player,
Mast head VHF antenna with splitter for AM/FM
Glomex masthead TV antenna.
Detachable Avtex LEDT TV (in saloon locker.)
Navtex NX-300 at chart table
Main switch panel with circuit breakers adjacent to chart table
Navigation lights all LED
most internal lights LED
Mast and Rig
Selden mast in silver anodised aluminium, height 15.75m above deck, stepped on the coachroof and supported by a steel pillar, that is placed on the floor plate construction
Stainless steel wire standing rigging
In - mast reefing main sail with control lines lead to the cockpit
Head sail furling system, Selden Furlex 300S, with control line on port side, drawn through blocks on the stanchions and stopper on the cap rail to outside cockpit
The mast is fitted with deck light, steaming light and an Anderson 12 self-tailing winch
Stoppers to Genoa and main halyards
Internal main and jib halyards of stainless steel wire. Ample cleats.
Stainless steel chain plates, bolted to transverse bulkheads, laminated on both sides to the hull
Selden boom in silver anodised aluminium profile
Selden solid kicker
Mainsheet to stainless steel sheet winch with ball bearing traveller and adjustable sheet point leadthrough clutches to Two Anderson self-tailing winches
Fractional Selden mast with twin spreaders and twin lower shrouds
Mechanical Backstay adjuster.
Aluminium rigging screw protection and rigging screw clips
Topping lift for Spinnaker pole
Cruising spinnaker equipment
Lyon fibrelight ladder for ascending mast. (stored in Stb saloon seat locker.)
Mechanical & Electrical
Yanmar 4JH4-E 56hp 4-cylinder direct injection, 4 stroke marine diesel with fresh water-cooling
S/steel propeller shaft
3-blade folding propeller (Flexofold)
Rope cutter (saw blade)
Stern gland with water lubricated rubber bearing
Single lever engine control at the pedestal
Instrument panel fitted to starboard recess in cockpit including: - rev. counter - engine hour meter - warning lights and - audible warning for oil pressure and engine temperature -
The engine is mounted on four rubber cushions for effective vibration damping
Extra insulation in engine room
Wet exhaust with swan neck and effective rubber silencer
Separate Racor fuel filter
12 volt/80A alternator
Water and fuel meters, voltmeter at chart table
Well sound-insulated engine room with light and fan
The engine is easily accessible for service through a door in the passageway and a removable panel under companionway stairs
S/S Fuel tank capacity 325 L
S/S Water Tank Volume 400 L
S/SHolding 55 L
Water heater 20 L
- 240v Shorepower with uprated circuit breakers, separate controls for Battery Charger, Water Heater and Sockets. Galvanic Isolator & Extra Shore Bow Anode connection
- DC mylar Furling Mainsail tri radial cut (Quantum)
- Furling Genoa 2017.
- Gennaker equipment sheets guys and halyard
- Cruising chute (red white and blue) with Snuffer
Deck / cockpit and Equipment
Deck and coachroof are built in sandwich construction (Divini cell) in glass fibre reinforced polyester.
The colour is white with Carmine red trim line
Teak side decks, aft coachroof and swim platform- laid with solid caulked teak
Hull and deck are bolt jointed and bonded together
Strengthened glass fibre laminate beneath stressed areas.
Substantial teak capping with stainless steel rub rail
Fixed toughened glass windscreen
Spacious cockpit with a large navigation area
Varnished chart tables and companionway hatch
Seats and upper side of cockpit combing, solid laid teak
Helmsman's raised seat
Removable teak duckboards on cockpit sole
Steering pedestal with stainless steel protection bar for the compass which also supports the varnished teak cockpit table.and teak cup holder (3 cups)
Sprayhood with an extension to enclose the cockpit leather covered hand hold on the back of spray hood
Winter tonneau cover for cockpit and Cover for steering pedestal
Cockpit locker under the starboard seat for stowage of cockpit table, washboards and fire extinguisher. with light and dividers
Two drains from the seats.
Large cockpit drains
Stainless steel protection on the solid teak cap rail at the cleats
Two dorade vents on saloon coach roof with s/steel guards
Self draining locker forward for chain, fenders, warps and gas bottles
Twin S/s bow rollers
Electric Anchor windlass (below deck) Delta Anchor with 60 m chain.also Fortress anchor with 40m chain, and Grapnel
Aft, two drained lazarettes for ropes and lines
Two internal deck drains to avoid run off marks to topsides
Stainless steel pushpit with gate and pulpit with teak step
Stainless steel stanchions with twin guard wires
Port and starboard gates in life lines
Pushpit teak (Gin) seats to port and starboard
Outboard motor bracket on pushpit (teak) Shower outlet at swimming platform
- S/s Anderson st 2 Speed Main/ Spinnaker Winches
- S/s Anderson ST 2 speed Genoa winches
- S/s Anderson ST 2 speed Halyard winch on mast
Additional and safety equipment
Jack-stays with strong points on deck,
Harnesses for nav.table,galley and cockpit
Echomax Radar reflector
4 man Ocean Safety Life raft ISO conformity Solas B (next service due 2019)
Life Raft mounted in S/steel cradle on pushpit
Single life ring and light on port qtr push pit.
Plastimo dan-buoy with light on aft rail.
Kim rescue throw line at chart table seat.
ACR satellite 406 & Rapidfix Epirb
2 x gas bottles
3 x Fire extinguisher
Fire blanket in Galley
Manual bilge pump
Gas remote shut off
Gas alarm in Galley with auto shut off
Electric emergency bilge
Additional electric bilge pump with automatic float and manual switch
Approval CE certified category A (unlimited ocean voyages)
The Yacht is built in compliance with the GL 100 A5
50m tow rope and various extra long mooring lines in cockpit locker.
Fenders and 2 fender skirts
Hand held fog horn
Inflatable dinghy and outboard
Internal non standard equipment
- The first class interior is hand crafted in selected and unstained African Mahogany, hand polished and varnished to a satin finish.
- Cupboards and doors with profile milled frames.
- The hull is insulated and lined with Mahogany ribs above berth bottoms.
- Soles of varnished teak plywood with holly inlay.
- Inspection hatches for the bilge and stowage.
- Headlining of white vinyl covered panels with Mahogany strips.
- Offset double and settee in aft cabin .
- The linear galley is located amidships allowing free passage between the cockpit and saloon.
- Separated from the saloon by a bulkhead with integrated grab rail.
- Stainless steel twin sinks. Pressure system with accumulator tank for hot and cold fresh water..
- Single lever tap for hot and cold water.
- Gimballed twin burner gas cooker with oven.
- Fixed gas pipes with remote controlled shut off valve between cooker and gas bottle.
- Work areas are easily cleaned.
- Well insulated ice box, 100 lt. incl. refrigeration unit and suspended baskets.
- Stowage area outboard of sinks.
- Storage cupboards for plates, cups and glasses, utilising peg boards to secure crockery.
- Cupboard under cooker for pans, etc.
- Waste basket fitting under sink.
- Drawers, one for cutlery.
- Lights over work area.
- Opening porthole above cooker.
- The spacious saloon is the central living area in the boat.
- Two settees surround the saloon table.
- Folding tabletop on starboard side. Bottle stowage in centre of table.
- Numerous shelves and cupboards.
- Ample overhead lights and reading lights for settees and berths.
- Grab rail on starboard side in the saloon ceiling and on both sides of the companionway.
- The companionway steps can be removed for easy access to the engine room.
- Standing headroom approx. 1.95 m.
- Dedicated forward facing chart table and navigators seat with custom made circuit breaker board
- Heads compartment amidships to starboard, standing headroom approx. 1.90 m, with white laminated bulkheads together with matching Corian® on the bench surface and the sole.
- Large wash basin built into the worktop.
- Manually operated toilet pump, discharged straight out discharge or to holding tank.
- Hot and cold pressurised water with single lever tap. The head of the tap may be lifted out for use as a shower.
- Below the sole, designed as a shower tub, a shower sump drained to the sea with an electrical pump.
- Internal lights.
- Cupboards and a ventilated (heated) wet locker.with emergency tiller storage
- Opening porthole.
- A passageway on the port side at the galley leads to the aft cabin.
- Ample cupboards and a hanging wardrobe.
- The berth bottoms are unvarnished and ventilated with holes to avoid condensation.
- Three portholes, whereof two opening, and a skylight which also can be used as emergency exit.
- Two wide full size berths approx. 2.0 m.
- Fore and aft cupboards longitudinal above the berths for stowage.
- Wardrobe and settee on the port side and cupboards on the starboard side.
- The berth bottoms are unvarnished and ventilated with holes to avoid condensation.
- Two opening portholes in the coachroof and an opening skylight which also can be used as an emergency exit
The hull is hand laid in a sandwich construction of triaxial Rowing with ISO polyester.
The surface layer is of NGA Gelcoat for maximum protection against water penetration.
The colour is white with carmine red trim and water lines inlaid in the Gelcoat.
The hull is top coated internally- Divinycell coring is used on much of the hull giving exceptional strength, rigidity and insulation - this is a closed cell coring (there is no Balsa coring on this boat) solid lamination at skin fittings and joints
An integral swimming platform with s/steel swimming and safety ladder on the transom.
The internal construction of the yacht is reinforced with longitudinal stringers and transverse floors. This supports keel fittings, mast pillar, engine frame, tanks and the cabin floor.
Additional fore and aft reinforcements (stringers) in the hull.
All main bulkheads are laminated to the hull.
Transverse chain plate fittings laminated to the hull.
The mast compression post is bolted to the floor plate construction.
Air Draught 17.75, Approx.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.